WHAT WE DO
Facebook Automotive Inventory Ads
Audience Monitoring Solutions
Social Media Management
SEO & Content
Build Customer Relationships
April 16, 2019
April 30, 2019
April 17, 2019
Writing Social Ad Copy
Easy tips to get started
This prescription for writing ad copy can best be followed if you can answer the following questions:
1. Are you explaining why you should click on your ad?
2. Have you explained what your product is and its competitive advantage?
3. What's the incentive or benefit for the customer to click on the ad or even warrant the time further investigating your product?
4. Is the offer you're presenting realistic, or does it sound like a sales hook?
5. Was your message crafted thinking about the audience and their stage in the digital sales funnel?
Facebook offers valuable information on leveraging your messages to connect with customers.
Check out the full report on Facebook IQ for more messaging insights.
June 19, 2019
Is Your Online Reputation Healthy?
June 13, 2019
User Experience Strategy
June 5, 2019
Refine Your Audiences
Comments are closed.